Friday, July 4, 2008















i love this drama >>> 'Fated To Love You'...
i watching this recently...
altot i busy doing my project...
but i still watching it...
coz its story very very very interesting!!!
i oso like this drama's main actor...Ethan Ruan...
he is taiwanese...
atot he is not famous in m'sia...
but he is nice..cool n handsome!!
hehe...
i crazy about him now...
hoho...
but the way...
i nid starting my study now...
coz i will sitting SPM tis year...
haiz...i feel nervous...
but i lazy study...
juz like have some little "lazy worm" inside my body...
hehe...
i pray everyday...
hope tat "lazy worm" will get out from my body...

"WENDY!! STUDY NOW!! DUN PLAY PLAY !!!"

*May GOD Bless Me And You*

2 comments:

chai_fong said...

amu~ I gt watch tiz drama too~
nice nice!! ^^

chai_fong said...

yea lor~
muz add oil study o~!
spm go go go~~ XD