Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthdae to ME...


2day is my bufdae...
haha...
i wanna say "happy bufdae to me"...
this cake is ah ma made 4 me de...
haha...
nice nice...
i like it....
thanks ah ma!!!
i love you!!!!
haha...
i oso wan to say thank you to everyone who give me a big wishes...
thanks...
ah ma...cindy....tay....wee....wilson....jenny tang....jenny yen...ali-siah...jin...huiling...huifeng...yee yiun...and many many la....
of coz my beloved DAD and MOM....
I LOVE YOU all....!!!
muacksssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^
God Bless You All!!!

5 comments:

Chai Lim Grace said...

wah the cake looks yummy....i'm drooling now..hehe coz i'm writing this on an empty stmach..lol...wad's the flavour of the cake?

Double U said...

it is butter cake...
nice eh...
haha...
i ady finish it le...
haha...

Chai Lim Grace said...

cheh din reserve some for me la..no heart ah u..wah u finished it by urself..peifu-peifu..hahaha

Double U said...

no hor...
my bro ate more than me hor....
haha...

★ Karen -- said...

dont eat too much oh wendy!
you know why la hor??! xD