Friday, August 27, 2010

Jonah's Fish and Tips

This article was get from my friend---Jenny Wong,

it's meaningful...

that why i would like to share with you!



"So love your enemies. Do good to them...." Luke 6:35

Jonah is the guy who was swallowed by the fish. His problem is not the gigantic fish but his HEART.

He doesn't want to share GOD's love with the Niniveh citizen, because he doesn't like them.

He doesn't want GOD to forgive them and want them to be destroyed.

How about us? Have you ever wanted bad things to happen to someone you didn't like?

I admit, my answer is YES.

However, I'm learning to understand a tip from GOD:

GOD loves EVERYONE!

Can you do something kind for someone you don't like?




It's hard for me to do something kind to the person that i don't like without God's love!

No comments: